CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Exam Cram, Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass the Cisco 200-125 CCNA exam, providing coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools, including topic overviews, ExamAlerts, CramSavers, CramQuizzes, chapter-ending review questions, author notes and tips, and an extensive glossary. The book also contains the extremely useful CramSheet tear-out: a collection of essential facts in an easy-to-review format. Complementing all these great study tools is the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic practice questions. This assessment software offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, allowing you to test your knowledge in study mode should be.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your CCNA exam!
- Compare and contrast networking models including OSI and TCP/IP
- Master subnetting in IPv4 u Understand important details of IPv6
- Configure Layer 2 switches, including VLANs, trunks, STP, and Port Security
- Deploy EtherChannel and switch stacking
- Configure and verify Inter-VLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot static and dynamic routing using OSPF, EIGRP, and RIPv2
- Describe basic QoS concepts
- Learn WAN topology and connectivity options and configure PPP, MLPPP, PPPoE, and GRE tunnel connectivity
- Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4
- Configure and verify key infrastructure services including DNS, DHCP, NTP, HSRP, and NAT
- Configure Cisco device hardening and deploy access layer security, AAA, and ACLs
- Learn how to manage Cisco infrastructure
- Troubleshoot networks using key IOS tools
- Understand network programmability concepts