It’s an incredibly exciting time for cloud integration. In 2017, Microsoft Windows Azure has accelerated the development of logic apps, web apps for developers and IoT. Looking to build scalable app services in the cloud? With this essential installment in our Azure books series, find everything you need to design and implement cloud integration.
Any software developers, architects, and technical managers lookng to learn about Azure IaaS essentials need look no further. This book is ideal for Microsoft Enterprise developers, DevOps or any IT professionals looking to connect cloud-based and on-premises systems with Azure.
With this book, you’ll learn about:
- Building and supporting highly available and scalable API Apps
- Deploying and delivering applications that integrate and adapt seamlessly in the cloud
- Deploying hybrid applications that work and integrate on the cloud (using Logic Apps and BizTalk Server)
- Exploring new models of robust cloud integration in Microsoft Azure
- Creating your own connector and learn how to publish and manage it
- Building reliable, scalable, and secure business workflows using Azure Logic Apps
- Simplifying SaaS connectivity with Azure using Logic Apps
- Connecting your on-premises system to Azure securely