The ability to speak with confidence and deliver winning presentations can accelerate your career, earn people's great respect, and enable you to achieve your greatest--even most impossible-seeming goals. But what many people don't realize is that anyone can learn to be a great speaker, just as easily as they can learn to drive a car or ride a bike!
As one of the world's premier speakers and personal success experts, Brian Tracy is the ideal instructor. In Speak to Win, Tracy reveals time-tested tricks of the trade that readers can use to present powerfully and speak persuasively, whether in an informal meeting or in front of a large audience. Readers will learn how to:
- become confident, positive, and relaxed in front of any audience
- grab people's attention from the start
- use body language, props, and vocal techniques to keep listeners engaged
- transition smoothly from one point to the next
- use humor, stories, quotes, and questions skillfully
- deal with skepticism when presenting new ideas
- wrap up strongly and persuasively
Brimming with unbeatable strategies for winning people over every time, Tracy lets readers in on his most powerful presentation secrets in this indispensable, life-changing guide.